Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may register on www.dailyrecords.cat as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
Daily Records has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible identity: Roger Geli Beltran
- Tradename: Daily Records
- NIF/CIF: 36982624G
- Address: C/ Parlament 36, 2 º 1º . 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona, ESPAÑA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Sale of records
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users' data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I deal with at Daily Records come from:
- Registration form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not I am treating personal data that concerns me at Daily Records.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.Roger Geli Beltran will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
At Daily Records there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Registration Form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, so that you can create an account in my system and have access to its functionalities. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of:
- Siteground (provider to Roger Geli Beltran), is located within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Daily Records may have a presence on social media. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of www.dailyrecords.cat, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Roger Geli Beltran. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Daily Records. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Roger Geli Beltran (Daily Records) with address at C / Parlament 36, 2 º 1º. 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona, SPAIN), Barcelona, 08015 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Daily Records does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards. I can select and post customer testimonials on our Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state, or country in which you live. I obtain your consent before posting any testimonials with your name. If such content is published, it will be available to other users of the Services. If you want me to remove or delete your name or testimonial from our website, you can contact www.dailyrecords.cat through our contact mail.(email@example.com)
I may post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state, or country in which you live. By submitting your opinion you are giving me permission to post your opinion on my Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public and I cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want me to remove your name or review from my Sites or Services, you can contact www.dailyrecords.cat through our contact form.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in our Terms and conditions of sale.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.dailyrecords.cat, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help www.dailyrecords.cat to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.dailyrecords.cat (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: SiteGround España, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround España, S.L.). SiteGround España, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Roger Geli Beltran.
Consulting/Management: Teugrup Consultors, S.L, with address at Avinguda Diagonal, 355 Pral. 2nd. Teugrup Consultors, S.L treats the data in order to carry out its advisory / management services to Roger Geli Beltran.
Web Platform: PrestaShop, S.A., domiciled in France. More information at: https://www.prestashop.com/es (PrestaShop, S.A.). PrestaShop, S.A. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Roger Geli Beltran.
When browsing www.dailyrecords.cat, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
www.dailyrecords.cat undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
www.dailyrecords.cat cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, Roger Geli Beltran will ensure that any person who is authorized by Daily Records to process the client's data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, Daily Records must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.dailyrecords.cat, exonerating Roger Geli Beltran (Daily Records) from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Roger Geli Beltran (Daily Records) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Roger Geli Beltran reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Roger Geli Beltran will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, www.dailyrecords.cat does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.dailyrecords.cat undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 10-18-2020.