Terms and conditions of sale
Daily Records is committed to transparency and clarity in commercial transactions carried out on this website, guaranteeing a space that is committed to the rights of users and customers, so we recommend that before buying the products that we make available to you on this website, read these Conditions that apply to such purchase.
These Conditions regulate the contractual relationship between Daily Records, represented by Roger Geli Beltran, with registered office at C / Parlament 36, 2 º 1º. 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona, SPAIN), NIF / CIF number 36982624G, whose main activity consists of the sale of records and other recorded music media. and the buyer who purchases the products offered by Daily Records (hereinafter, the "Buyer").
These Conditions strictly apply to all sales of products made in Spain, including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla by Daily Records.
These Conditions are available to the Buyer in Spanish and may access and download them at any time.
The Conditions may undergo modifications at any time, which will be informed, where appropriate, to the Buyer by email or notice on the website owned by Daily Records.
Only people over 18 can buy, in their own name and right. Otherwise, the responsibility for placing orders by minors will be borne by the minor's parents or legal guardians.
1. The Buyer must select the product (s) and include them in the Cart.
2. The Buyer must confirm the products he has included in the Cart.
3. The Buyer must complete the registration form in which the necessary data is requested to manage the order and make the shipment.
4. The Buyer must choose the shipping method.
5. The Buyer must accept the General Purchase Conditions.
6. The Buyer will choose the form of payment and proceed to do so.
7. The Buyer will receive an email confirming his order.
Products and offers
Offers presented by Daily Records are valid within the limits of available stocks. Daily Records reserves the right to modify the assortment of products depending on the difficulties imposed by its suppliers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and do not in any way commit Daily Records.
Prices and payment methods. Billing
All prices include VAT applicable on the day of the order, any change in the VAT rate will be automatically applied to the prices of the products for sale in Daily Records.
Offers on products for sale in Daily Records will be shown in the "Offers" section or will be indicated in the product file and, if not indicated otherwise, they will be valid as long as they are displayed on the screen.
The accepted forms of payment are the following:
- Credit card: Daily Records uses the following payment gateways:
Payment Gateway: Redsys. The bank cards accepted by this gateway are: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro
Any other type of card different from those listed above will not be accepted in the payment. By means of this method of payment, Daily Records does not collect or manipulate any data from the client regarding their card number. All data is processed directly by the corresponding financial institution, thus offering you the highest security and confidentiality in the transaction.
- Paypal: If you choose to pay with PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal so that you can pay with your PayPal account or with your debit or credit card quickly and safely, without sharing financial information.
The Buyer guarantees to be the true cardholder or person authorized by him.
- Wire transfer: Payment by bank transfer is a simple payment method for making purchases over the Internet. You can make this payment comfortably from your bank. Remember that you must indicate your order number as the concept of payment to avoid errors in the management of your order. Please send proof of the transfer to email@example.com to expedite your order.
Transfers usually take approximately 48 hours to take effect. Once the payment is confirmed, the package will be sent.
The Buyer guarantees to be the true cardholder or person authorized by him.
- The purchase invoice is sent to the email address indicated by the Buyer in the registration process at Daily Records.
Shipping and delivery times
- 1. The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order.
2. On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be neither delivery nor delivery of orders.
3. Notwithstanding its delay will not imply or cancel the order or any compensation.
4. An order is considered delivered when the carrier delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document.
5. It is up to the customer to verify the status of the merchandise upon receipt and indicate all anomalies on the delivery receipt.
Please refer to this page for more information on shipping costs and dellivery times.
Withdrawal and return policy
- The product is defective or has been damaged in transit:
In the event that the product is defective, the Buyer may return it with all its accessories, with Daily Records assuming the shipping costs generated by the delivery of the product and by the return thereof. Daily Records will resend the repaired or replaced product, completely free of charge. If the product has been damaged during transport, the Buyer must notify us within a maximum period of 24 hours after receiving the product and note the incident on the carrier's delivery note. When receiving the order, before opening the package, the Buyer must verify that the packaging is in good condition. If the Buyer observes any anomaly before opening the product, please do not open the seal or its packaging. Daily Records makes our transport company available to the Buyer for the removal of the merchandise, free of charge. If the Buyer wishes to return the merchandise with a transport company other than that proposed by Daily Records, and the transport company selected by the buyer offers higher rates, the buyer will assume the difference of the transport cost.
- The product does not reach its destination or does not match the description we publish:
In the event that the purchased product does not reach its destination, Daily Records will proceed to refund the money in full to the Buyer. If upon receiving the product the Buyer observes that it does not match the description that we publish in our online store, Daily Records will proceed to a full or partial refund. To do this, the Buyer must contact Daily Records on the phone 933018858 or at the email firstname.lastname@example.org to process the return of the order.
- The Buyer may also exercise his right of withdrawal within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt. The refund of the purchase amount will be made once the status of the merchandise has been verified and will be made through the same means of payment used to pay for the order and, in any case, within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. reliable receipt of the withdrawal request, as long as Daily Records manages the collection of the article. In the event that the buyer returns the item through a transport company of their choice, the period of 14 days will start to run from the date Daily Records has effective knowledge of the shipment of the merchandise or, failing that, from the receipt of the article.
- The Buyer will assume the decrease in value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation. In this sense, Daily Records will analyze the status of the product with respect to which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and in the corresponding cases, it will reliably inform the Buyer of the existence and amount of this depreciation in the price of the product justifying it. in any case in objective and verifiable criteria.
- The return costs derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be paid by the buyer. The Buyer may exercise her right of withdrawal by sending the following form by email to email@example.com:
- To the attention of Daily Records domiciled at C / Parlament 36, 2 º 1º. 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona, SPAIN) and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my contract for the following product / service:
- (Indicate product / service with respect to which the right of withdrawal is exercised)____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Ordered on:
- (Indicate date)________________
- Order ID:
- Name of consumer and user:
- Domicile of the consumer and user:
- Signature of consumer and user (only if this form is submitted on paper)
- You can contact Daily Records by sending an email to email@example.com. We also inform you that if you file a complaint or claim through this means and are not satisfied with the solution we provide, if you wish, you can go to the Barcelona Consumer Portal.
- The products we offer at Daily Records are guaranteed nationally against manufacturing defects for two years from the date of delivery. The warranty does not include damage caused by misuse or habitual wear and tear.
- Repair and replacement will be free for the consumer and user. Said gratuity will include the necessary expenses incurred to correct the lack of conformity of the products with the contract, especially the shipping costs, as well as the costs related to labor and materials.
- Unless proven otherwise, it will be understood that the products are in compliance with the purchase provided that they meet all the requirements expressed below:
- a) They conform to the description made by the seller and have the qualities of the product that the seller has presented to the consumer and user in the form of a sample or model.
- b) Are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily intended.
- c) Present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type that the consumer and user can reasonably expect, taking into account the nature of the product.
- Will apply as published on the website and to which we refer to avoid unnecessary repetitions in relation to the Buyer's personal data, provided by the Buyer, for the purchase of our products.
- However, we indicate the following information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- The personal data that you provide us for the purchase of our products will be used to manage said purchase. The legal basis for the processing of data for this purpose is the execution of these contractual conditions.
- Likewise, your data may be used to send you information about our products and services by electronic means. The legal basis for the processing of your data for this purpose is the legitimate interest of Daily Records to retain its customers and keep them informed about our services and products that may be of interest to them. You can oppose the receipt of such information through the simple and free procedure that we make available to you in each commercial communication.
- Interested persons have the right to:
- - Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- - Request its rectification or deletion.
- - Request the limitation of your treatment.
- - Object to treatment.
- - Request data portability.
- To do this, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested parties will also have the right to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates data protection regulations.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
- The parties submit to the spanish legislation for the resolution of conflicts that may arise and to the courts and tribunals of the Buyer's domicile in their capacity as user or consumer.
Online litigation platform.
- The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link:
- Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
- Date of these Conditions 19-10-2020.