- Website owner: Roger Geli Beltran
- Commercial name: Daily Records
- NIF/CIF: 36982624G
- Address: C/ Parlament 36, 2 º 1º . 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Contact mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and us as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
Daily Records (Roger Geli Beltran) as responsible for this website, we assume the commitment to process the information of our users and customers with full guarantees and to comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data of our users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the Daily Records website, including the content and services made available on them. Any person who accesses the web, www.dailyrecords.cat ("user") agrees to be bound by the General Conditions in force at all times of the www.dailyrecords.cat portal.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
Commitments and obligations of the users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Daily Records. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
When using the website, www.dailyrecords.cat, the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Daily Records or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal www.dailyrecords.cat or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, www.dailyrecords.cat cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although we put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Daily Records may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Roger Geli Beltran, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection Communication between users and www.dailyrecords.cat uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols , therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium, are expressly prohibited. and by any technical means, without the authorization of Daily Records. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Daily Records.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not exhaustive the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify Daily Records of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
Roger Geli Beltran (Daily Records) does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or of its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation of Spain and to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the www.dailyrecords.cat portal, please contact email@example.com.
The legal notice has been updated for the last time on 10-19-2020.