What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with person.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and cookies excepted
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your Daily Records account.
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.dailyrecords.cat, for example, when you use the button to share contents of www.dailyrecords.cat in a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Youtube cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
- Google Chrome cookies settings
- Apple Safari cookies settings
- Internet Explorer cookies settings
- Mozilla Firefox cookies settings
Acceptance of cookies
More information on cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.